Noosa Overnight Escape Horse Riding Package
Price: $380 per person (twin share – minimum 2 people)
Where: The Esplanade, Noosa North Shore
About: Experience an awesome mini getaway, or an escape from your usual weekend routine.
The Noosa Overnight Escape Horse Riding Package includes a two-hour private horseback riding tour along the beach and overnight accommodation at an award-winning resort in Noosa.
Managed by triple Olympian, Alex Watson, riders will be matched to the perfect Australian Stock Horse for their level of experience.
The tour starts along Teewah Beach at Noosa North Shore, with the option to take your ride inland and explore the natural beauty of Noosa’s Great Sandy National Park.
The package includes:
- Two-hour private horse-riding tour
- Overnight accommodation at RACV Resort Noosa
- Full Buffet Breakfast
- Helmet Hire
- Personalised tour with experience guide and instructor.
- All packages – per person twin/double share per day/night: $380 per person
- All packages – per person single rate per day/night: $460 per person
- All packages – non-riding partner twin/double share per day/night: $200 per person
- Ride prices are per person in AU$ and include GST. Prices as at October 2018
- The maximum weight limit for riders is 100kg.
- The minimum age limit for a private beach ride is 10 years old, unless the child has significant riding experience.
You can also upgrade your Noosa Overnight Escape Horse Riding Package and soothe your muscles after a day of riding by booking a specially discounted spa treatment at RACV’s OneSpa. The offer is exclusive to Equathon riders and can be organised when booking your package.
Celebrating an anniversary, engagement or birthday? We can also arrange for champagne and chocolate covered strawberries to await your arrival in your room.
For the riding there is a 24-hour cancellation policy. For the accommodation there is a 72-hour cancellation policy.If you need to cancel or postpone your ride, please notify us a minimum of 24 hours before your ride to receive a refund or to be re-booked.Enquire Now
“My partner and I purchased the 2-hour walk and were guided by the delightful Wendy from Colorado. Wendy was very knowledgeable about the surroundings and the environment, about which she provided us with an unexpected commentary. The horses were beautiful and while we were initially nervous (we were both first-time riders), the well-trained beasts were very responsive to the basic cues we were taught to communicate with and direct them. Stunning riding track. Highlight was sitting on the horses in the shallow water on the beach.”