NOOSA HINTERLAND TO BEACH EXPERIENCE
Where: Twin Peaks, Cootharaba & Teewah Beach, Noosa North Shore
About: Jump into the Equathon truck and head out to the Equathon Stables where you’ll meet, brush and saddle your horse with the help of our experienced guides.
Mount up and head out for the first leg of the day where you’ll climb up to Twin Peaks Lookout and get an unreal view of the Noosa Hinterland, Lake Cootharaba and Teewah Beach.
Unsaddle and give your horse a snack before a light lunch with the team back at the stables. After lunch, jump in the truck with the horses and head down the range and across the Noosa North Shore Ferry to our private beachfront site where you’ll saddle up once more for a tour down Teewah Beach.
The package includes:
- Pick up & drop off from Noosa Heads bus station
- 4 Hour horse-riding tour
- Light lunch
- Choice of Australian Stock or English Saddle
- Pick up time: 7AM
- Drop off time: 3PM
- Ride prices are per person in AU$ and include GST
- Prices as at June 2022
- The maximum weight limit for riders is 100kg
- The minimum age limit for a private beach ride is 10 years old, unless the child has significant riding experience
- Price is $700 per person
- Maximum of 9 riders per group
For the riding there is a 7 day cancellation policy. For the accommodation there is a 7 day cancellation policy. If you need to cancel or postpone your ride, please notify us a minimum of 7 days before your ride to receive a refund or to be re-booked.Book Now