2 Hour Private Beach/Bush Horse Riding Tour in Noosa
Price: $210 per person
Where: The Esplanade, Noosa North Shore
Spend two glorious hours making your way along the stunning sands of Teewah Beach on Noosa North Shore in our two-hour private riding tour.
Managed by triple Olympian, Alex Watson, riders will be matched to the perfect Australian Stock Horse for their level of experience.
The private nature of the tour (just your group and a guide) allows for extra instruction and personalised tuition, making it safe for absolute beginners to experienced riders. This intimate tour is ideal for special occasions such as anniversaries, birthdays, or romantic escapes.
Want to explore more than just the beach? We can also take this two-hour horse riding tour from the beach to the bush, so you can see even more of Noosa’s stunning natural beauty on horse back.
- Departs twice daily at 9.30am and 1pm. Riders are to arrive 30 minutes before departure time.
- Duration is two hours from start to finish.
- Guests will receive directions to the ride location once the booking is completed.
- *In consideration for the health and wellbeing of our horses, this ride will not be available during our busiest and hottest time of the year Dec. 14th 2019 to Jan. 19th 2020 (the 1 hour private beach ride will be available).
- The private tour has a 2 rider minimum
- Ride prices are per person in AU$ and include a $2 Environmental Levy and GST. Prices as of June 2016
- Price includes riding helmet rental
- The maximum weight limit for riders is 100kg.
- The minimum age limit for the 2 hour private beach ride is 10 years old, unless the child has had significant riding experience.
There is a 24-hour cancellation policy. If you need to cancel or postpone your ride, please notify us a minimum of 24 hours before your ride to receive a refund or to be re-booked.
“Had an awesome time riding on the beach with Equathon and we would highly recommend it. Friendly, knowledgeable staff who made us feel comfortable and were great fun to ride with. Great horses and gorgeous scenery. Will definitely be booking another ride next time we’re in the area.”
Phil W, TripAdvisor