1 Hour Private Beach Horse Riding Tour in Noosa
Price: $140 per person
Where: The Esplanade, Noosa North Shore
This is a holiday adventure to remember. Imagine experiencing beautiful Teewah Beach at Noosa North Shore on horse back over a private one-hour beach horse riding tour.
Managed by triple Olympian, Alex Watson, riders will be matched to the perfect Australian Stock Horse for their level of experience.
The private nature of the tour allows for extra instruction and personalised tuition, making it safe for everyone, from absolute beginners to experienced riders. These riding tours are ideal for families or riders with less experience and children as young as seven can be accommodated with prior notice.
- The entire ride is conducted on the beach.
- Departs three times daily at 9.30am, 11.30am and 1pm. Riders are to arrive 30 minutes before departure time.
- Duration is one hour from start to finish.
- Guests will receive directions to the ride location once booking is completed.
- The private tour has a 2 rider minimum
- Ride prices are per person in AU$ and include a $2 Environmental Levy and GST. Prices as of June 2016
- Price includes riding helmet rental
- The maximum weight limit for riders is 100kg.
- The minimum age limit for the 1 hour private beach ride is 7 years old
There is a 24-hour cancellation policy. If you need to cancel or postpone your ride, please notify us a minimum of 24 hours before your ride to receive a refund or to be re-booked.
“Fantastic, friendly staff, healthy horses, beach to die for.
What an amazing experience- we surprised my daughter on her birthday with a private beach ride and being an experienced rider I was a little unsure about what to expect but I was sold as soon as I spotted the horses and the beach.
My 8yr old was amazed by riding in the water & being able to trot on the bold Moose & Scout was a delight as I could relax totally and enjoy the experience with my very excited, horse mad girl.”
Kelly W, TripAdvisor